1. Come at least 15 minutes before class schedule. For first timers, make sure to sign the waiver form in the reception area.
2. First aid kits are provided in the reception area.
3. Come hydrated, but NOT on a full stomach.
4. Bring towel and water.
5. Yoga mats will be provided but feel free to bring your own.
6. Please wear proper attire.
- Pole Classes – Wear yoga shorts or pole shorts and sports bra under a tank top or T-shirt. Do NOT put lotion at ALL on the day of your pole class.
- Aerial Hoop and Silk – Wear top with sleeves and cotton leggings.
7. Please remove all jewelry before class to prevent injury and equipment damage.
8. Come with an open mind and a willingness to learn.